Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ok here we go Marthea I Finlay am ready to tell everyone my 5 addictions, I don't have a good excuse for not getting to it till now so I will just save it and get it done.
For the record this is not in any particular order.

1. My dog Mali, as much as I try and fight it I just cant help but be addicted to her loving nature and her complete devotion to me.

2. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. I swear I have this uncontrollable urge to eat chocolate like a smoker needs a cigarette. Especially after I eat a meal.

3. The Internet has to be on this list. When I am board or don't have much going on I find myself getting on the web and just surfing around looking at whatever comes to mind.

4. Reality T.V. I love to watch other people make fools out of themselves, it makes me feel better about myself.

5. My lovely, beautiful and intelligent wife. You thought I was going to leave you out of this list didn't you Honey? I truly find myself more and more addicted to her as the days and months go by. I am not sure what I would be doing right now if it were not for my lovely wife. If I had to number the addictions that I have Alida would be at the very top of the list, hands down.

1 comment:

Marthea said...

good job Aaron. I love it. She either has you wrapped around her finger or scared. I think it is the first one. Hope all is well.