Sunday, August 24, 2008


Things have been relatively calm here, for now. School starts again on Monday, and this semester I have to travel the 30 min. to bloomingtom for class, twice a week. Alida is still trying to get use to getting up early for seminary, but I think she is getting use to it now. Seminary is a hard job but I know those kids really enjoy having her teach them and in return she will be a permanent memory in those kids growing up experience.

We are still enjoying warm weather here in Indiana, without much rain lately. It is very muggy though, but we don't mind. It feels fine inside my 72 degree home and air conditioned car.

4 comments:

Marthea said...

Very impressed with the Blog. You are getting good. Still waiting to hear any good news. Keep us posted. I bet you enjoy having everyone in your business. Love Ya.

rachel said...

Hey Aaron!
Martin and Rachel here...
You guys look so happy. It's awesome to see your blog.
Stop by ours sometime. I try to keep it fairly up to date with the goings on of the family.
Love from us.

http://toadswildfamily.blogspot.com

rachel said...

P.S. In reading through your blog I realized you two were married on the same day we had Delaney! Awesome. I'll remember your anniversary forever!! :)

Ann Marie said...

Cute picture of you guys! Thanks for the update, it's nice to be able to know what's going on with you guys at a click of a mouse. Keep up the great work! I'm sure the kids absolutely love you Alida! Love you guys!